Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

I am not a journalist. I am, just like the millions of other people who are given the ability to post whatever they want on a public forum through the invention and evolution of the Internet, just someone who is looking to document my opinions on life, love, and most of the other things found in between. My opinions are what they are; some will disagree, others will agree. They are not a final verdict; I am not egotistical enough to think my opinions are right. However, they are my opinions, and I feel very strongly about them. I am not a journalist, so please take anything I write about with a grain of salt.
I am an optimist. I once read somewhere that a person can complain about how many red lights they hit on their way home from work, even though they were outnumbered by the number of green lights. Shit happens, then you die. Life is short. Insert cliche here. There is absolutely no reason to dwell on the bad of life when the good greatly outnumbers it. While I may see the glass half full, it is not always filled with water. I am a cynic. People are stupid. A person is not. Learn to be who you are and there might be a chance for this world.
This blog exists because I am very opinionated about everything. You may not like me; hell, if I were you I wouldn't either. However, I stick with my optimistic, cynical, realistic view of the world. I believe the world will end in 2012, but not because the Mayans predicted it. Unless the Mayans predicted the Jersey Shore would be picked up for a second season or football might not exist in a year. We are deteriorating as a society, and at this rate will destroy ourselves in a couple years. Which is bad in my opinion because the new Batman film comes out in 2012. Hopefully the world ends after that.
I am currently studying the development and design of computer programs and video games. I am largely atheistic with a dash of agnostic on a good day. Some of my hobbies include movies, music, sports, and pop culture. I hate politics. I like to think I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. I enjoy knowledge and like to learn all sorts of things, from the thousands of medical terms to ancient Roman history. I hope to use this blog to post everything I feel when I experience some thing new. My memory is very bad because of the large intake of drugs and alcohol I partake in. Because of this I want my thoughts to be recorded for my future reference.
I do hope you enjoy reading about my many opinions of this fucked up world we live in. I am continuously looking to improve myself, so if you agree or disagree with anything I might say, I welcome the idea. Your opinions are just as important as mine are, just not as important to me. I love and hate everything. Feel free to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment